Do you just loathe Mondays? Do you often wish you could simply crawl back to bed instead of going to work at the start of the week? It’s totally understandable! And that’s exactly why you need some positive Monday affirmations to help you start the week right.
I know a lot of people struggle with having a positive attitude on Mondays. The worst is if you also have Sunday scaries whenever you think about having to go back to work the next day. It’s not fun to have part of your precious weekend ruined by the dreaded Monday when you’re supposed to be enjoying your life.
The good news is that you can most definitely change this. Positive affirmations are a great way to make sure you start each new day on the right foot and maintain a positive mindset. Of course, an even better way to fix the situation would be to find another job, but sometimes you just have to stay in a job you hate longer than you’d like. We’ve all been there.
But for the sake of your happiness and mental health, let’s try to change the situation a little. Affirmations are a powerful tool and they can make you see the start of a new week as a blessing.
How to use affirmations to change how you feel about Mondays
Today doesn’t have to be a bad day. It can be a great one. It’s really all about your mindset. Positive thinking can help you feel better about your life and your job and it doesn’t even have to take much of your time. The great thing about daily affirmations is that you only need to repeat them a few times for them to start working.
Affirmations are simple positive statements, but you can use them to reprogram your subconscious mind and start seeing your daily life in a new way. Make them a part of your daily routine and you will start seeing positive changes in your life.
The important thing is that you take time to really listen to what you are saying when you are repeating the following affirmations. If you rush through them, they are not going to work because then you are not doing the work of actually processing them in your mind.
You can leave behind all your negative emotions and insecurities and simply focus on being great and building your dream life. But it takes time and work to learn how to do it. Use the Monday affirmations in this blog post to change your attitude when you need a little extra encouragement. It will help you be happier and enjoy your life.
58 Powerful Monday affirmations
1. I am lucky to be here today.
2. Today is a great day full of possibilities.
3. Good things are happening to me all the time.
4. I like stepping out of my comfort zone.
5. Today is a beautiful day.
6. I am excited for the new opportunities this week brings.
7. I focus on the present moment and let everything else fade away.
8. Mondays fill me with hope and energy.
9. I am worthy of love, luck, and happiness.
10. I choose to have a good day today.
11. What I do every day is important and valuable.
12. I am building my best life, one step at a time.
13. I am a strong person and I can do anything.
14. My life is a blessing.
15. I am becoming a better person all the time.
16. I am safe and comfortable right now.
17. Monday mornings are peacefully mundane.
18. I am grateful for this new day in my life.
19. I love new beginnings and I love Mondays.
20. The hard work I do helps me change my life.
21. Anything can happen today and that excites me.
22. I am full of positive energy.
23. I choose to be happy.
24. This is the start of a fun, productive week and I am ready.
25. Today I am going to do my best.
26. I am working towards my dream life.
27. Everything is going right in my life.
28. I work hard and great things happen to me.
29. I only foster positive thoughts.
30. I am full of motivation and energy.
31. My life is good and I am proud of who I am.
32. I am in full control of my thoughts and I choose to be happy and optimistic.
33. I have a beautiful life and amazing people around me.
34. I am powerful.
35. The best times of my life are still ahead.
36. I like being challenged.
37. I am absolutely ready for new challenges.
38. I am headed in the right direction in my life.
39. Positive things are happening to me. I can feel it.
40. I am doing my best and that is enough.
41. I take every new opportunity that comes my way with great enthusiasm.
42. I have limitless potential and I am constantly growing.
43. I am full of creative energy and new ideas.
44. I love every day of the week.
45. Today I am going to try harder.
46. I have a positive impact on the world and the people around me. I matter a lot.
47. I am my best self today.
48. This is going to be a great week and I am full of energy.
49. Today is a new clean slate and I am going to make my life better.
50. Hearing the word ‘Monday’ makes me feel good.
51. I am powerful and capable of doing anything I set my mind to.
52. Hard work always leads to positive outcomes.
53. This entire week is full of opportunities and I am going to seize it.
54. I am lucky to have my job. It helps me get forward in life.
55. Stressful situations just make me even more powerful and fearless.
56. I am happy in this very moment.
57. My work is important and it excites me.
58. I am ready for anything.
If you have the dreaded Monday blues almost every week, you need to do something about it. It doesn’t make any sense to waste every Sunday night just thinking about Monday and the rest of the work week. You need to let go of any negative thoughts you have and start seeing your life in a different way. Building the right mindset with these Monday affirmations is essential in changing your life and being happy.
Make these positive Monday morning affirmations a part of your morning routine and your week will be off to a great start. Count your blessings and choose to see all the good and positive things in your life. Perhaps today isn’t the best day of your life, but so what? It’s still a day in your precious, unique life. It matters and so do you.
If you need more powerful affirmations to feel better about your job or to get some extra energy to work for a promotion, check out these affirmations next!