Would you like to have lots of friends? Or perhaps just one or two best friends? Either way, these powerful affirmations for friends will help you reach your goal! Positive friendship affirmations help you build the right mindset that will lead you to actually making some new friends.
Right now, you might feel like you don’t have any real friends or you might be struggling with some bad friends that don’t make you feel good. Bad friendships can stand in your way when you’re building your dream life and trying to level up. That’s why you have to be careful about who you hang out with. If any of your current friendships don’t match your idea of a good and healthy friendship, I’d recommend you look for new and better friends. When you let go of toxic relationships, you make space for new and better things in your life.
To help you with the number and quality of your friendships, this post is full of simple words of affirmation that will help you form meaningful friendships and make you connect better with the friends you already have.
If you happen to be shy or introverted or struggle with social anxiety, you might feel like making new friends is almost impossible. But the thing is, there is someone for everyone. Perhaps you are not a social butterfly, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make friends or enjoy being around people who you love and trust.
So, if you are serious about meeting new people and forming those strong friendships that I’m sure you’d like to have, the right thing to do right now is to go through these friendship affirmations and write down the ones that resonate with you. Use them regularly and start taking action. Great affirmations can do great things in your life!
1. The best thing about me is the fact that I am a really good friend.
2. My wonderful friends help me through difficult times.
3. I love the positive vibe we have in our friend group.
4. I appreciate having such a loyal friend who always supports me.
5. I love my best friend and every moment we spend together.
6. I know I can always be my true self with my close friends.
7. I always remember the good times I’ve had with my best friends and get inspired to plan more of them.
8. I am surrounded by good people who help me in times of need.
9. My best friend is an amazing friend and we have so many great memories together.
10. My friends are some of the best people I know.
11. I appreciate the caring and supportive friends I have.
12. The best way to spend a day is to hang out with my friends.
13. What my friends and I have is true friendship. I do everything I can to keep it that way.
14. I like having a small inner circle with whom I can share anything and everything.
15. My friends are like my family.
16. I love all the kind friends and supportive people I have in my life.
Affirmations for new friends
17. There are so many amazing people in the world it’s easy for me to find new friends.
18. I am good at finding like-minded people and forming new friendships.
19. I attract exciting people and new friends in my life.
20. My positive attitude helps me find new friends and form deep connections with them.
21. It’s always fun for me to meet new people.
22. I can expand my social circle simply by being my fun and positive self.
23. New relationships and friendships make me feel alive.
24. I attract the right people in my life by being my authentic self.
25. I love being around lively, positive people.
26. I am worthy of love, respect, and a loyal circle of friends.
27. I am capable of forming strong relationships and lasting friendships.
28. I only accept healthy relationships.
29. Now is the right time to meet new people and widen my friendship circle.
30. My positive energy attracts the right kind of fun and energetic people in my life.
31. I deserve to have great friends with whom I can go on adventures.
32. I am able to form long-lasting friendships.
33. I find new female friends with common interests and goals all around me.
34. I welcome only positive relationships and healthy friendships in my life.
35. I want to find friends who can guide me through tough times and help me be a good person.
36. There are trustworthy people and beautiful souls all around me. All I need to do is go out and find them.
Affirmations for better friendships
37. I do my best to help my friends make a positive change in their lives and become an even better person.
38. I help my friends find their inner strength.
39. I’m the kind of friend who is always ready to help when a dear friend of mine is going through hard times.
40. Spending time with my closest friends is a very important part of my life.
41. I do nice things for my friends on a regular basis.
42. I aspire to be a better friend every day.
43. I am a great friend and always do my best to make my friends feel good.
44. I foster the positive friendships I have and make sure to tell my friends how much I love them.
45. I want to be a good friend and do good things for my friends.
46. I strive to be encouraging, warm, and kind towards my friends.
47. I am a better person because of my friends.
48. I love trying new things and exploring new places with my friends.
49. I treat my friend circle with nothing but kindness and love.
50. When my friends and I spend some quality time together, I feel truly happy.
51. The love of my friends and the trust we share makes me feel blessed and safe.
52. We have come a long way with my friends and I can barely wait for the adventures ahead of us.
Final thoughts on friendship affirmations
I’ve said it a million times already, but positive affirmations are a great way to change your mindset and get rid of any negative thoughts that are holding you back. Positive statements can change your attitude in seconds and that’s exactly what you need. When you feel good and confident, it’s so much easier to make things happen. This is of course especially important when you’re meeting new people. If you seem like a happy, relaxed person, people will be naturally drawn to you.
Let go of your insecurities and your fear of judgment – people honestly don’t judge you nearly as harshly as you judge yourself. If you happen to have particularly critical friends or family members in your life, it might be hard to feel comfortable around new acquaintances. But the thing is, most people mainly think about themselves and people don’t really go around analyzing everything you say or pay much attention to your clothes or whether you have any blemishes on your face. Just be yourself, that’s enough.
I recommend you go through this post, pick your favorites, and then write a list of positive affirmations that you know will make you feel better and more confident whenever you are feeling lonely or before you go to any social situations where you might be making new friends.
I hope you’ll make some great new friends soon, good luck with your search! Remember that positive thoughts lead to a better life!
Next, read some of the best positive affirmations for women!