Everyone wants to wake up happy and energized, ready to take on the day. But often that’s easier said than done. The good news is that I have written some powerful morning affirmations for you that will help you feel better in the morning and make your day much better.
These affirmations are simply positive statements that will help you start your day with the right mindset that will last for the rest of your day. If you want, you can use them also later on in the day. It’s a great way to make sure that you will stay motivated all day long.
How to make affirmations part of your morning routine?
Morning affirmations work best when you use them on a daily basis. That way they will become an automatic habit for you and you will see a bigger positive change in your life and your mood.
To make affirmations part of your morning routine, you first of all want to have your affirmations ready in the morning, so that there’s nothing stopping you from using them.
You can either have a list of some positive morning affirmations at hand or you can simply choose your favorite morning affirmations and learn them by heart. You can even write some affirmations on sticky notes and stick them somewhere where you can see them first thing in the morning.
You can say the affirmations out loud in front of the mirror or you can simply recite them out loud to yourself. The important thing is that you really listen to what you are saying and take it in. This is a powerful tool that will help you have a strong, positive mindset all day long.
If you want, you can also get a journal where you write your daily affirmations every morning. Writing the same affirmations over and over can help them really sink into your subconscious mind and this way the affirmations can have a bigger effect.
Powerful morning affirmations
1. I am ready for new challenges.
2. I have an amazing life. I feel good about this day.
3. I am going to have a great day.
4. I take a deep breath and I feel at ease. I am ready for the day.
5. I am grateful for my beautiful life and all the opportunities I have.
6. I am full of positive energy and excitement.
7. This new day is a great opportunity for me to apply myself and be better than ever.
8. I don’t let any negative things or people make me feel bad. Today is a beautiful day and I will seize it.
9. I fill my mind with positive thoughts only.
10. Today is a day of self love and self-respect. I take care of myself and make sure that I don’t get exhausted or frustrated.
11. My daily routine brings me joy and consistency. That’s why I stick to it.
12. I am a lucky person. Great things happen to me.
13. Today I am going to be happy the whole day. Nothing can put a damper on my day.
14. I am a morning person and I like to work in the mornings.
15. Morning is the best part of the day. I love having the whole precious day ahead of me, full of possibilities for something unexpected.
16. I put my old habits aside and start new, productive habits that help me get more out of my day.
17. The hard work I put in is valuable and makes a big difference in my life.
18. I have big goals to reach. Today I will take concrete steps to achieve them.
19. The best way to go about the day is to just be my awesome self.
20. Negative thinking will not hold me back. I am a positive person and I believe things will turn out well.
21. Today is the first day of my exciting, successful life. Nothing is impossible to me.
22. I easily have great ideas. I am a very creative person.
23. I value good health. I like to start my day with a healthy breakfast and some exercise.
24. I don’t have any negative thoughts. I am the most positive person I know.
25. Positive things will happen to me today.
26. I don’t let the outside world get to me. I’m living my own life happily.
27. I have a positive attitude and little bumps in the road don’t scare me.
28. This morning is a fresh start. I am starting my new life.
29. I am my best self and I am proud of myself.
30. Today is a perfect day. I feel so lucky.
31. I am a strong individual. I can handle every problem that comes my way.
32. The world is full of endless opportunities and I’m ready to seize them.
33. I am ready for today’s challenges and excited to tackle them.
34. Positive thinking helps me be invincible and believe in better days.
35. I have good people around me. I feel safe and loved.
36. I’m in a great place in my life and I appreciate everything around me.
37. I am ready for a productive day and I can’t wait to get started.
38. I have a positive effect on the people around me.
39. I am working hard for my dream life. I am going to get a lot done today.
40. Today is a wonderful day. I love life.
41. I know my own self-worth. No one is allowed to hurt me.
42. I love mornings. I am full of energy and ready to tackle my to-do list.
There you have it, 42 powerful morning affirmations to start your day right. Make sure to use affirmations every morning so that you can always be the best version of yourself and you can really seize the day.
I would love to know what you think about these morning affirmations! Which one is your favorite affirmation? Leave a comment below and share your thoughts!
Don’t forget to share this post too!