“I am” affirmations are one of the very best types of daily affirmations. They make you internalize the message better and help you have a more positive mindset. If you have been struggling with low self-esteem or negative self-talk, try these affirmations. They are perfect for daily use for all women who want to grow and who need that daily reminder of what is true and what is possible in life.
In this blog post, I will help you start believing in yourself and start filling your mind with positive energy. These I am affirmations for women can slowly but surely change your life, as long as you are willing to take action and do the work.
What are I am affirmations?
I am affirmations are simply affirmations that start with “I am”. They focus on making you believe in yourself more and shaping your idea of who you are at heart.
Affirmations themselves are simply positive statements that you tell yourself either by saying them out loud or by writing them down. They are typically in the present tense and only contain positive words. It’s important to focus on what you want to attract, not on what you don’t want to be or do.
I am affirmations help you embrace positive thinking and start believing that the positive things you are saying about yourself are true. And when you believe that you are productive or brave or calm in every situation, that’s how you start acting. You can’t change yourself if you don’t believe in it first.
How to use these daily affirmations
Changing yourself is not easy, but if you want to grow as a human being, you have to make some effort. These powerful I am affirmations for women can help you make positive changes in your life. You can use them as morning affirmations or throughout the day whenever you feel like you need a little confidence boost.
What you want to do, is either write down a few of your favorite affirmations on this page or simply bookmark this page. Then you can recite them or write them down a few times every single day whenever you think you need a reminder of who you really are and who you want to be.
Positive affirmations can be a very powerful tool if you let yourself believe in their power and your own ability to become who you want to be. Lasting change in life takes a lot of hard work and constant personal growth. You need to focus on taking steps forward on a daily basis and not letting yourself give up, no matter what happens.
I am affirmations for women
1. I am ready to enter the next level of my life.
2. I am a stronger woman than ever before.
3. I am an organized person. I have a clear daily routine that makes it easy for me to be productive.
4. I am always optimistic and like to try new things.
5. I am excited to step out of my comfort zone.
6. I am capable of anything I set my mind to.
7. I am happy and confident in my own skin.
8. I am excited to get to live the bright future that is waiting for me.
9. I am a strong, powerful woman and I am not intimidated by anyone.
10. I am proud of myself and how far I have come. It proves that I can get much further.
11. I am full of confidence and know that I can achieve anything I want.
12. I am free of negative emotions. I radiate positivity.
13. I am a lucky person and I have a happy life.
14. I am headed in the right direction.
15. I am having a great day and I am blessed.
16. I am likable and I have a positive impact on the people around me.
17. I am full of energy and can easily do everything I’m supposed to do.
18. I am doing amazing things in my career.
19. I am calm and focused on the present moment.
20. I am happy. My life is full of great things.
21. I am full of ideas. I always come up with a great way to solve any problem I encounter.
22. I am hardworking and I am willing to go the extra mile.
23. I am living my best life.
24. I am excited to go to work and do my best.
25. I am a person with good self-esteem and social media only gives me good energy.
26. I am a go-getter by nature.
27. I am a strong woman and I can take care of myself in every situation.
28. I am making major shifts in my life.
29. I am an expert at my work and my work has a huge impact.
30. I am very innovative and I come up with new ways to do things all the time.
31. I am confident that good things will happen to me this year. I am ready for them.
32. I am a positive person and I don’t waste my time on negative thoughts.
33. I am lucky to have a great life and have everything I need.
34. I am full of surprises and impress people.
35. I am my best self today.
36. I am able to do everything I am supposed to do.
37. I am joyful and foster positive emotions.
38. I am entering an incredible time in my life. I am ready for beautiful surprises.
39. I am certain that I will succeed.
40. I am changing my life, one day at a time.
41. I am confident, fearless, and ambitious. That is my true self.
42. I am important and I choose to take care of my mental health every day.
43. I am happy and I have a very good life.
44. I am unstoppable and like to go further than others.
45. I am making changes in my everyday life to change my whole future.
46. I am all about positive thoughts and optimism.
47. I am someone with strong self-esteem and can let little things pass.
48. I am resilient and I use my inner strength to overcome every obstacle.
49. I am worthy of security and happiness in my daily life.
50. I am responsible and choose to do the right thing.
51. I am always in the right place at the right time.
52. I am a healthy person and I enjoy healthy food.
53. I am grateful for all the good things in my life.
54. I am a woman on a mission and I am willing to do anything it takes to reach my goal.
55. I am destined for success, wealth, and happiness.
56. I am powerful even when I feel weak.
57. I am determined to make my dreams come true, whatever it takes.
58. I am worthy of all good things in life.
59. I am beautiful and I appreciate my body.
60. I am amazing and there’s no reason I wouldn’t succeed in life.
61. I am willing to change my life and put in the work.
62. I am my own best friend and I don’t need others to make me happy.
63. I am always finding different ways to grow.
64. I am brave and like new challenges.
65. I am happy to be myself and no one else.
66. I am confident in my abilities and enjoy learning new things.
67. I am one of a kind and that’s why I am proud of myself.
68. I am smart and I work hard.
69. I am constantly changing and who I can be has no limits.
70. I am brave and uncertainty excites me.
71. I am an interesting person and people like to get to know me.
72. I am an expert at what I do and I can handle my responsibilities well.
73. I am a visionary with limitless ideas.
74. I am a winner by nature and I keep going till I reach the finish line.
I wrote these I am affirmations for women exactly like you. I truly hope that these help you become the woman you want to be. Affirmations are such a good way to build a positive mindset and get the energy you need to truly shine. If you use them on a daily basis, you will start seeing changes in your life before you know it.
The best part is that this is all super simple, you only need to choose one single affirmation to start changing your life.
Whether you want to use only one affirmation or several is totally up to you though – you know best what your goals are and how you can reach them. I am definitely here to help you and if you have any questions or suggestions, I’d love to hear them! Share your thoughts and comments below and make sure to share this post!
Read my best affirmations for personal growth next!