Do you want to level up and upgrade your life? Are you tired of having a mediocre job and feeling like you’re wasting your potential? Do you want to stop standing in your own way? If that is the case, start using my affirmations to change your life!
If you want to start living a different life, you have to take action. Negative thoughts and negative self-talk will definitely hold you back and make it much harder to get what you want from life. These affirmations will help you have more positive thoughts and more positive energy, which in turn will open up new opportunities to change your life.
Perhaps right now you have many things wrong in your life. But every day is a new day and making positive affirmations a part of your new daily routine can change your life fast.
People often underestimate the power of affirmations and how much they can help your subconscious mind to let go of the negative beliefs that are holding you back. You need to practice building a more positive mindset and you need to do it on a daily basis. When you do this, you will start seeing positive changes in your life. You’ll be happier and have an easier time reaching your goals.
How affirmations can change your life
The word affirmation simply means a statement that something is true. Repeating these kinds of positive statements will make you believe that what you are saying is true. And when you wholeheartedly believe in the words you are saying, you will start acting like they were true.
When you do this, you will no longer hold yourself back or pass on opportunities. You will believe in yourself and your ability to be good enough and to make things happen. You will apply for the jobs you want and you will make friends with people who live the kind of life you want. The old you wouldn’t have the courage to do this, but you do.
Make a list of positive affirmations that resonate with you. Use them every day and eventually, they will be like self-fulfilling prophecies. Remember to always use affirmations in the present tense, like what you want would already be a reality. The whole purpose of positive affirmations is that they enable you to be the person you want to be.
36 Affirmations that can change your life
1. I know that better things are always coming.
2. New challenges excite me and make me feel alive.
3. I am living my dream life.
4. I am building my own future and it will be fabulous.
5. I can see my life transform in front of my eyes.
6. Now is the right time to act and change my life.
7. I can do anything I set my mind to.
8. All of my wildest dreams are coming true.
9. Today is filled with exciting opportunities and I can’t wait to take them.
10. I am worthy of love, friendship, and happiness.
11. Healthy foods simply make me feel good and happy.
12. I am happy and content in this present moment. I love my life.
13. I choose to have a positive attitude in every situation.
14. Leaving my comfort zone excites me.
15. I am worthy of all good things and they keep coming to me.
16. Every new day is a new adventure for me and I am ready.
17. I am constantly coming up with new ways to be awesome.
18. I see opportunities all around me and I always take them.
19. I look at myself in the mirror and feel a deep sense of reassurance.
20. I am grateful for my life every single day.
21. When others give up, I keep going.
22. I am in full control of my life and I choose what happens.
23. I have the right to set boundaries the way I see is best.
24. I am a powerful person. I can do anything I want.
25. However I feel, I always choose to be kind to others.
26. I am full of potential and new ideas.
27. I am living my best life and all of my dreams are coming true.
28. I only use kind words about myself.
29. I am a positive and optimistic person.
30. I can handle stressful situations by taking a deep breath and reminding myself of who I am and what I am capable of.
31. I am proud of who I am and how far I have come.
32. The more I try, the more I get.
33. I choose to have a positive perspective, even during the hardest of times.
34. When I do good things to others, others do good things to me.
35. I am becoming the best version of myself and I become better every day.
36. I am good at what I do and with practice, I become even better.
Final thoughts on affirmations that will change your life
Alright, are you motivated to change your life now? I hope you are because it doesn’t necessarily even take much to become a different person and to make changes that have a huge impact on your life and happiness.
Using daily affirmations is a great way to start your day and get the motivation you need. They can give you a sense of purpose and help you focus on your personal growth even when you feel busy and you feel like you don’t have enough time for yourself. A lot of the work you need to do is simply about changing your mindset. And that is something you can always work on, whether you are at home, at work, or somewhere else.
I suggest you pick your favorite affirmations on this list and write them down. Make them a part of your day and repeat them to yourself whenever you need to remind yourself of who you are and what you want from your life.
Let me know which of these affirmations you think are the most powerful and feel free to share this post! For more inspiration to change your life, check out these morning affirmations that will help you start your day on the right foot.