Whether you are a teenager yourself or you are looking for good daily affirmations for teens you know, you’ve come to the right place! This blog post contains helpful positive affirmations for teens and young adults.
Being a young person certainly isn’t always easy, what with all the pressure and demands and trying to figure out who you are and what you want to do with your life. But at the same time, this time can be fun and exciting – you get to create yourself and try many different things.
It’s important to build a positive mindset when you are a teen. Any bumps in the road that might come in your way can hit hard. A positive mindset can be very helpful during these times because your thoughts and attitude really do matter. Some easy ways to build a better mindset include being kind to yourself and replacing negative thoughts with positive ones.
Using daily affirmations can help you with this and the best thing is that they are super simple to use! Simply pick your favorite affirmations from this list and write them down somewhere. Start reciting them every morning when you are getting ready and really focus on them. When you wholeheartedly believe every word you are saying, the affirmation will work wonders.
All right then, let’s get to the affirmations!
Positive affirmations for teens
1. I deserve to be treated well.
2. I have a lot of potential and I can make things happen.
3. I am good the way I am.
4. I am a positive person and always look on the bright side.
5. I foster positive thoughts because they make me feel better.
6. My life is full of possibilities and I am excited to discover them.
7. I have the courage to stand up for myself.
8. I have the right to use my voice.
9. I like to be kind to others.
10. I am a good person and I am worthy of love and respect.
11. Being positive makes my life easier.
12. I have the courage to help and protect others.
13. I am proud of myself and how far I have come.
14. I am strong and powerful.
15. I treat myself kindly.
16. I have a lot of confidence
17. My health matters and that is why I take good care of myself.
18. I have the courage to say no.
19. Making mistakes is human and a great way to learn.
20. I choose to have positive energy.
21. I can change my life.
22. I enjoy being a teen and living life to the fullest.
23. I like getting things done on time.
24. I want to have a good life and I want to work for it.
25. I am a good friend and always treat others well.
26. I like learning and challenging myself.
27. I smile when I look at myself in the mirror.
28. I choose to be positive today.
29. I am a unique person and that’s what makes me interesting.
30. I am funny and easy to be around.
31. I reach the goals I set for myself.
32. What I have to say matters.
33. I accept all of my feelings because they are valid.
34. I like meeting new people.
35. I look great.
36. I only spend time with people who treat me right.
37. My well-being matters more than anything.
38. I am open-minded and respect everyone.
39. I have the right to say I am uncomfortable.
40. When things get tough, positive thinking always helps me.
41. I appreciate my friends and do my best to build better friendships.
42. I deserve respect from adults.
43. I like to do well in school.
44. I am fun and creative.
45. I ask for help when I need it.
46. I love trying new things.
47. I can learn anything I set my mind to.
48. I am trustworthy and I always keep my promises.
49. I am doing well in life.
50. I am on the road to success.
51. My background doesn’t dictate who I can become.
52. I like myself.
53. I know I have a lot of potential and I will get far.
Final thoughts on affirmations for teens
Make sure to write your favorite affirmations down and keep them somewhere where you can easily access them. If you’re having a rough day at school, it can be useful to have a few encouraging affirmations at hand, so that you’ll remember how powerful you are and that there’s nothing you can’t do.
Using affirmations can be incredibly helpful in building your self-esteem and confidence, so you want to use affirmations regularly! You can make them even more powerful by saying them in front of a mirror or writing them down a few times instead of just saying them out loud.
I hope you find these affirmations for teens useful! You can definitely benefit from using affirmations in the mornings, so be sure to check out these affirmations too! And if you liked this post, I’d really appreciate it if you shared this post!