Do you often struggle with getting a good night’s sleep? Don’t worry, positive affirmations can help!
Did you know that more than a third of American adults don’t get enough sleep? That number is way too big and you want to make sure you belong to the group that sleeps well and falls asleep. It might sound impossible right now, but it’s not.
My sleep affirmations are easy-to-remember positive statements that you can use to get restful sleep and start feeling better every morning. Making these affirmations a part of your nighttime routine will help you train your subconscious mind to calm down in the evening and let you sleep well. Affirmations are a powerful tool and they can definitely help you get that inner peace that you need and crave.
Start using the following affirmations today and say bye-bye to poor sleep!
42 Positive sleep affirmations
1. I am calm and content. Everything is well.
2. I can sleep well.
3. Good things are happening to me.
4. I feel safe and comfortable in my bed.
5. I deserve a good night’s rest and to forget about everything.
6. My life is good and I am doing well.
7. I am allowed to sleep at night.
8. I know I will see good dreams tonight.
9. The only thing that matters is the present moment.
10. I am in a good mood and I can’t wait for the morning.
11. All the thoughts in my head can wait till morning.
12. I am worthy of rest and comfort.
13. I love my bed. It’s so soft and safe.
14. I feel drowsy and I could fall asleep any second.
15. It’s easy for me to calm down and prepare for sleep.
16. I have done everything I need to do today. I am ready to sleep.
17. I know I can very well tackle my to-do list tomorrow.
18. Falling into a very deep sleep fast comes naturally to me.
19. All I can hear is my own deep breathing that will guide me to sleep.
20. I am happy with my simple, everyday life. I feel content.
21. The rest of the world can wait, it’s time for me to sleep.
22. I simply love sleep.
23. I always have good dreams.
24. I feel safe here in my own bed, in my own home.
25. I can fall asleep easily.
26. I love how quiet and peaceful the world is at night.
27. I feel perfectly comfortable.
28. Going to bed after a long day is the best feeling in the world.
29. I am a positive person and my mind is filled with positive thoughts.
30. I can’t wait to see what dreams I will have tonight.
31. My bed is my safe place.
32. I did my best today and that is enough.
33. I am grateful for where I am in life right now.
34. I like nighttime.
35. My problems are small and solvable.
36. I am a healthy and happy person with no worries in my mind.
37. I deserve to take care of myself and have a good sleep tonight.
38. I can feel my heart rate slowing down. I’m ready to sleep.
39. I am happy with my life.
40. I have done everything I really needed to do today.
41. I like going to sleep early.
42. I am feeling confident. I know I am doing well in life.
43. I am excited for the new beautiful day tomorrow.
44. I am so lucky to be right here, right now.
45. Today has been a good day.
Other simple tips for peaceful sleep
Getting quality sleep is extremely important so that you can feel good the next day. While nighttime affirmations are a great way to fight sleepless nights and those negative thoughts that might start creeping up when you go to bed, there are quite a few things that you can do to try to fix your sleep problems.
First of all, you definitely need a clear sleep routine. You might also want to try white noise, essential oils, or some form of meditation. Journaling before going to bed can help you get that restful night’s sleep by enabling you to deal with the stressors of the day, clear your mind, and support your mental health in general.
You can also try to avoid social media, TV, and blue light an hour or two before going to sleep. It’s also important to figure out what is the best time for you and your system to go to sleep so that you can stick to the same sleep schedule every day. Having the same exact bedtime routine every day can also help your mind understand that now really is the time to sleep. Doing the same things in the same order will naturally make your brain expect the next thing – one of them being sleep.
At the end of the day, you yourself know best what works for you. Try to find new solutions to your sleep issues and don’t give up before you find something that works. Having a positive mindset and believing that everything will work out definitely helps.
Final thoughts on sleep affirmations
Positive thinking is one of the best ways to control how you feel and how you sleep. When your mind is full of positive energy and you know how to control the negative thought patterns that you could so easily succumb to, your sleep quality will be much better and you will definitely start seeing some positive changes in your life in general.
When you no longer struggle with constant lack of sleep and you no longer have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning, you will be happier and healthier and you will have much more energy to get everything done and simply enjoy your life.
That’s the power of affirmations. They give you better sleep and help you be much happier.
Start using your favorite affirmations from this list today! And if you want even more affirmations, as always, I’ve got you covered. Here are some great daily affirmations that will encourage you to be yourself and go after your dreams.